One Knitted Hat

me and my bro

This was taken 2 months ago when my little boy was 3 months. I knitted this hat when I was pregnant with my 2nd child (4 years ago) incase I had a boy. Of course I had 2 girls after that so it is really nice I can use it now.

Incase you haven't noticed I have changed a few things on my blog. After a lot of deliberation I have decided not to have so much personal information about my kids on this blog. I still want to feature them but maybe leave out their names e.t.c. That is why I have got rid of all my posts before my tutorial. I hope you don't get offended by this but I use to lie awake at night worrying if this was the right thing to do or not.

Edit:  Well scrap that,  I've decided to put it all back in my blog now.  Sorry aboout the confusion.

I have been out of the blogging scene for awhile and have just started reading blogs again let alone posting on mine. So please forgive me if I haven't commented in awhile. My purpose of this blog has changed and I want it solely about crafting. I see this as my crafting journal and love to hear feedback from fellow readers. I also love getting inspiration from all the other crafty bloggers out there. It's such a great community!

I have got a fair bit of blogging to catch up on....

Comments

Me and Ma said…
What a fantastic hat, looks fab. I know what you mean about the children and information, I worry that I give away too :)
Megan said…
I was just talking to a friend this morning about knitting and we were both saying we would love to be able to knit things like hats and cardi's rather than just scarves! Yours is gorgeous, look forward to reading more of your crafting adventures :)
Ellieboo said…
I know what you mean and I dont think there is anything wrong with steering towards a purely crafty blog. I try to keep stuff about my kid to a minimum, especially pics. Though Ellie will always have a place in my blogging I feel
Karen said…
Lovely to 'have you back'! Looking forward to more crafty adventures - and I love that dress in your header - what pattern is that Mary-Jane??
Kristine said…
I had three boys before I had my little girl - like you in reverse - and I know how much fun it is to finally use or make things for a child of the other sex. Little girl habits are still such a novelty and source of amusement in our house.

Popular Posts