I have had a couple of people ask me what is Ambrosia? Instead of telling you I thought I would go one better and actually give you the recipe.
1 Kg of berry yoghurt
500 mls of cream
1 big pkt of marshmallows
1 bag of frozen blackberries or whatever berries you want.
(If using strawberries go for one punnet and match the yoghurt to the berry you use.)
1) Cut the marshmallows in half. If using Strawberries I would cut them in half or quarters.
2) Whip the cream till you get soft peaks
3) Add yogurt and mix till well combined
4) Add marshmallows and berries. I drained the frozen berries in a sieve but I really didn't need to since not much juice came out.
5) Leave in fridge to set for at least 4-5 hours. Tastes even better the next morning!
As well as the 8 little tea cups above, I filled at least 8 plastic cups as well. So a lot goes around!