Me New Friends

(Me, Sheridan and Renee)
Can you believe for the whole event I didn't even take one photo so I thought I better take some the day after just to prove to my husband that I actually went.
Renee,Cass, Sheridan and I decided to have a look at the markets which were just under this bridge. They made me take a picture on the bridge by myself, standing there like a Nigel no mates but I refuse to put that one up plus how cheesy is that.


After a quick stint at the markets we decided to get a cupcake or 2 to celebrate Renee's birthday. The wee darling turned a young 28. Here Cass started to sing her Happy Birthday but stopped when I threatened to put her on 'You Tube'. No-one would sing until I put my camera down but I think Sheridan was trying to sneakily record us. She was holding that camera a wee bit too long....



Look at these little beauties. I only had one because I'm not a cupcake fan but these were so delishimo (that's for you Renee) that I could have had 12.


Look at this beautiful cake shop situated in one of the little lanes of Melbourne. There was a quick stop at Myers and a even quicker run back to the Hotel to pick up our bags so Renee and I wouldn't miss the bus to the airport.
Thank-you for such a lovely day girls and for all the laughs. I had a hoot!!!

5 comments:

Polka Dot Daze said...

It sounds fabulous! I don't need to tell you how jealous I am.

Maria said...

Those cakes look fantastic..

Cass said...

Gee thanks for posting that great photo of me!

Little Munchkins said...

Well, don't you ladies look like you had lots of fun. I adore those cupcakes (from Little Cupcakes?). Red velvet is yum!

pinkfishbluefish said...

Thanks for posting such flattering photos of this 'wee darling' on her birthday! You're such a munter!!! (JK) And yes, those cupcakes were delishimo! I had so much fun hanging out with you MJ, even if I called you the wrong name half the time. Make sure you bring that baby to Sydney next March! Renae